KnowledgeHound was one of the first SaaS platforms to solve major pain points for the market research and insights industry. Today we’re changing the game for how companies discover answers and surface hidden insights from their customer survey data. As the first and only search-driven analytics platform for market research, companies like Google, Twitter, and Procter and Gamble rely on us to unlock the enormous potential trapped inside their customer data.
As a Data Scientist, you’re curious about what business questions customers are trying to find answers to. You use usage data, customer interviews to help you shape your strategy and approach for unlocking the insights hidden in mounds of customer research data.
The Data Scientist will report to our Head of Product. Success as a Data Scientist means delivering incredible value to our customers via intelligent solutions that make finding answers seamless.
While the company is located in Chicago, this job is remote friendly to those who do not live in the Chicagoland area.
The impact you will have
- You will directly impact our company strategy. This means working with leadership to bring to life a new phase of growth using data science as a vehicle to achieve success.
- Inspire customers and team members with prototypes showcasing the possibilities that exist to uncover insights.
- MS or Bachelors’ degree with equivalent experience in Business Analytics, Data Science, or related disciplines such as Statistics or Mathematics.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience working in a statistical analysis/data analytics/data science role.
- Specific experience working with complex survey data sets, visualizing data outputs, and telling stories with them.
- You can go beyond the “what” and uncover the “so-what” or “why” in the data.
- Experience working directly with corporate customers to uncover opportunities and gather feedback on possible solutions.
- You are comfortable managing your projects and clearly communicating timelines.
- Experience collaborating with a cross-functional team to work toward shared business objectives.
- Experience building scalable data science solutions.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Ability to work with survey analysis tools such as Excel, SPSS, JMP, etc.
- Familiarity with Python.