The KnowledgeHound team is on the road this April and May with three upcoming conferences. We're excited to meet new people, share the stage with some of our favorite customers, and host a solid happy hour or two along the way.
Interested in seeing if we're coming to a town near you? See below for a breakdown of each major event we'll be attending over the next two months:
MRMW Conference: April 24-25
- We'll be speaking with DanoneWave on how KnowledgeHound has given their team a place to discover answers instantly from their existing research.
- Make sure to also stop by and visit us at our booth in the exhibit hall.
NEXT Conference: April 30-May1
New York, NY
- Our very own founder and CEO, Kristi Zuhlke, is co-hosting the conference.
- You can find our team at booth 223 in the exhibit hall.
TMRE in Focus: May 7-9
- Don't miss our amazing talk with Zillow where we will be sharing how KnowledgeHound is a critical technology that ties directly with one of their core values...turning on the lights!
- We'll be exhibiting both days. Stop by our booth and say hello!
See you out there soon!